4752 South Wood Street, Chicago, Illinois 60609
- Picket Fence. Built a car-sized picket fence within in a metered parking spot and sawed it down in roughly 2 hours. Part of Park Yourself, a citywide collection of Chicago artists doing artistic performances in parking spaces. September 2006.
- Trouble Understanding / Trouble Standing Up. Gallery Northwest, Indiana University Northwest. Solo exhibit of work in various media. 2003.
- Through My Western Eyes. Multi-media installation. Chiang Mai Social Installation. Group show featuring the work of artists from the U.S. and Thailand. Chiang Mai, Thailand. 2002.
- Public Self-Portrait with Cardboard Labels. Public performance. August 2001-present. (Can be seen at www.cardboardlabel.net)
- Butterflies and Other Monsters. The University of Chicago's graduating MFA group exhibition. Gallery 312, Chicago. June 2001.
- MFA Thesis Exhibition. Two-person show. My part of the exhibition was primarily video installation in a display of 10 works. The display involved 12 VCR's 8 TV's and 4 projectors running continuously for five days. The University of Chicago's Midway Studios. April 2001.
- CAA Midwest Regional Exhibition. An exhibition of work by select MFA students. The University of Illinois at Chicago's Great Space. March 2001.
- Dialogue. Painting and performance. A two-week interactive piece which culminated with the me sitting in a 44"x44"x24" box mounted on the wall for 17 hours. March 2000.
- Snow Angels. Landscape work. Made approximately 2,400 snow angels on The University of Chicago campus. January 2000.
- Language Exercise. Audience participatory performance. Conceived and directed a performance involving five participants. The Athenaeum Theatre's Curtain Call Club, Chicago. September 1999.
- Medici Gallery and Coffee House, Chicago. Paintings. August 1998.
- Gold Star Lounge, Chicago. Paintings. June 1998.
- Poop Studios, Chicago. Screenprints. January 1997.
- Reverb Gallery, Chicago. Screenprints. October 1996.
- The City of Chicago's Department of Cultural Affairs. CAAP Grants to create new work. 2002. 1997.
- Bad at Sports Pod Cast. Regular contributor of movie reviews. 2006-present.
- The Art of Modern Rock: The Poster Explosion. Mention for screenprinted work. 2004.
- "Iz It Art?" Channel 25 Public Access Chicago. Interview with video work. February 2002.
- The University of Chicago Chronicle. Interview with work. March 30, 2000.
- Chicago Tribune. Screenprinted work featured. September 20, 1998.
The University of Chicago.
- Master of Fine Arts. 2001.
- Teaching assistant position. Intaglio Etching. 2001.
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts. 1996.